The building is fitted with an early Holdich pipe organ.
George Maydwell Holdich (1816 – 1896) was the fourth son of the Reverend Thomas Holdich and his second wife Elizabeth (nee Maydwell). He was born on the 14th August 1816 in Maidwell Hall, Maidwell, Northamptonshire. He is known for a number of fine Victorian organs. In 1851 he produced an organ which was exhibited at the Great Exhibition. His greatest achievement was the new organ for Lichfield Cathedral in 1861 which had 52 stops.
The organ has been issued with a Grade II* certificate by The British Institute of Organ Studies.